Exsportise offers one of the most generous staff to student ratios available and takes the safeguarding of its students extremely seriously.
Our goal is to ensure the safety, happiness and well-being of all of our students and we provide:
- very high levels of supervision with an overall staff to student ratio of one staff member to four students
- a designated welfare officer for each student who will remain their point of contact throughout their stay
- all staff residential and live on site 24 hours a day
- an experienced and professional staff dedicated to student welfare and enjoyment
- on site medical officers, multiple first aiders, medical treatment facilities and hospitals available nearby
- police checks and have Child Protection training for all of our staff
- closed campuses – students not allowed to leave the site unaccompanied at any time
- a House Parent allocated for each student.
- a fully accompanied travel and transfer service from and to all major international airports and the Eurostar main terminal in London.