Multi Activity offers English language tuition alongside a Multi Activity programme.
As well as 15 hours of English tuition a week.
Suitable for those youngsters who are not yet ready to specialise in a single sport all week, or are not sure which sport would be best for them. The course is led by a Specialist Physical Education Teacher supported by the Exsportise Specialist Sport Coaches and consists of a set programme which allows students to experience many different sports during the week with the purpose to motivate the students and encourage the development of fundamental skills and confidence required for participation in future specialist sport choices. Each sport introduced on the course will have a purpose of introducing different aspects of skills required for playing sport to develop players in terms of their skills, fitness, confidence and social enjoyment. English skills develop quickly on this varied programme as students receive all instructions in English from the coaches on each aspect of the course.
Each sport introduced on the course will have a purpose of introducing different aspects of skills required for future participation in sport.
- Team sports (soccer, basketball) to teach about the importance of playing in a team.
- Individual sports (tennis) to learn about themselves.
- Sports with Implements (squash, tennis) to improve hand-eye coordination.
- Athletic sports to improve fitness and the foundation for movement, running, jumping and throwing.
- Dance to develop coordination
- Singing in a choir and performing on stage will also be part of the course to improve language skills and confidence.
Our English Language plus Multi Activity programme is available at the beautiful Clayesmore School in the West of England (available for 9-14 years only)
Please click here for more detailed information about the multi activity programme at Clayesmore School.