The basic booking fee includes personal indemnity and travel insurance and covers the following:
- cancellation and curtailment
- alteration to itinerary and travel delay
- medical expenses after the first £50, provided that they are not for a pre-existing medical condition
- emergency dental treatment
- emergency repatriation expenses
- personal belongings (musical instruments up to £200)
- personal injury and liability
If you have booked through a third party, please check with them if you are covered under the Exsportise insurance policy.
If you are not sure if you are covered under the Exsportise insurance policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See below to download a full copy of the Exsportise Insurance Policy.