Exsportise runs residential English language summer courses combined with specialist activities for 9-17 year olds. Our programmes allow students to improve their practical and spoken English by attending structured English lessons as well as engaging in an activity of their choice. The specialist activities offered are: Tennis, Golf, Arsenal Soccer Schools, Hockey, Rugby, Basketball, Horse Riding, Music and Dance.
Exsportise’s motto is “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
All staff are expected to provide an acceptable high standard of language learning opportunities to all students through EFL lessons, specialist activities, social and cultural exposure.
Exsportise has been awarded EL Gazette “Centre of Excellence” status based on British Council Inspectors publishable statements.
All duties are subject to change at the discretion of the Recruitment Manager.
- To oversee all student pick-ups and drop-offs at your designated airport / terminal(s) and be the contact for all Unaccompanied Minor (UM) arrivals and departures.
- To be in constant contact with Head Office regarding the airport arrival and departure schedule.
- To manage and act as main point of contact at the airport for staff, coach and taxi drivers on weekends and to deal with any problems (e.g. lost luggage, flight delays etc)
- To liaise with airline and airport companies to pre-empt and resolve any issues.
- To report to Head Office all coach/taxi arrival and departure times from the airport.
- To continuously check the flight information screens in order to pre-empt any possible problems.
- To follow guideline as outlined in the Staff Handbook as well as Airport / Eurostar Supervisor Handbook and as explained during your Induction
Personal Specification: .
- Organised, responsible character and able to problem solve
- Pro-active and being able to pre-empt any problems before they arise
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels
- Strong leadership skills, be able to manage and motivate on duty airport staff.
- Able to deal well with pressure
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours
Days Off/Time Off:
- All days off are arranged by Head Office. Any issues or changes regarding the days off must be approved by Head Office.
- You will be required to work every Saturday and Sunday throughout the duration of your contract.
- Time off will be from Mondays to Fridays unless otherwise agreed with Head Office in advance.
- Due to the nature of the weekends, you are required to work the entire day.
Exsportise is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment, whether on or off duty.