In order to ensure that your child or children have a trouble free journey to and stay with Exsportise, we would ask you to do the following:
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Book your child’s travel to the UK.
- Check your child has a valid passport and confirm any visa requirements (for non-EU residents).
- Check your child has a valid European Health Insurance Card or has suitable medical insurance cover.
- Confirm your child’s room sharing requirements.
- Inform us of any medical conditions or dietary requirements.
AT LEAST FOUR WEEKS PRIOR TO CAMP
- Provide your child’s Travel Details to Head Office.
- Provide Emergency Contact Details to Head Office.
TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
Complete the Exsportise Online English Assessment. You will receive details via email approximately two weeks’ before the start of camp.
PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
- Study the Exsportise Packing Guide to ensure you have everything required.
- Mark all of your child’s personal belongings with their name.
- Obtain pocket money in GBP Sterling.
- Check travel documentation and airline/immigration requirements.
- Check you have your child’s European Health Insurance Card or insurance documentation.
- Complete an Unaccompanied Minor Form (if applicable).
- Complete Exsportise Parental Travel Consent and store with passport and other travel documents.
- Study Exsportise insurance policy and arrange additional cover if necessary.